The Open Door Clinic is by appointment only. We hold clinic on Tuesday nights and one Friday morning each month in Middlebury. We also hold dental clinics on Monday.
All the services provided at clinic are free of charge for the patients. We see:
- Uninsured individuals up to 300% of the federal poverty level<,li>
- Under-insured individuals whose health insurance deductibles exceed 10% of their gross household income
- To see if you qualify to be seen at the Open Door Clinic, please click here.
Are you eligible? To schedule an appointment, please call 802-388-0137.
At the Open Door Clinic, health care is provided in a compassionate, respectful and culturally sensitive manner by a rotating staff of volunteer healthcare providers. Medical Doctors, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physical Therapists, Social Workers, Dietitians, EMTs, Mental Health Counselors, Dentists and Medical Assistants generously donate their time and make Vermont a healthier state for all.
The Open Door Clinic does it best to provide trained, volunteer medical interpreters, free of charge, for people who prefer to communicate in Spanish and some other languages.
- Acute and Chronic Care
- Routine Physical Exams
- Dental hygiene and referrals
- Physical therapy and chiropractic
- Prescription assistance
- Diabetes clinics
- Mental health support
- Nutrition counseling
- Lab and radiology services
- Referrals to local specialists